Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RENEGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RENEGE exist?
Definitions of RENEGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the mistake of not following suit when able to do so
- verb - fail to fulfill a promise or obligation
- To fail to carry out a promise or commitment: reneged on the contract at the last minute.
- To fail to follow suit in cards when able and required by the rules to do so.
- verb - to fail to carry out a promise or commitment
There are 6 letters in RENEGE: E E E G N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RENEGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RENEGE plus a wildcard: RENEGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RENEGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RENEGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.