Scrabble word: REVENGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVENGE exist?
Definitions of REVENGE in dictionaries:
- noun - action taken in return for an injury or offense
- verb - take revenge for a perceived wrong
- To inflict punishment in return for (injury or insult).
- To seek or take vengeance for (oneself or another person); avenge.
- The act of taking vengeance for injuries or wrongs; retaliation.
- Something done in vengeance; a retaliatory measure.
- A desire for revenge; spite or vindictiveness.
- An opportunity to retaliate, as by a return sports match after a defeat.
- verb - to inflict injury in return for
There are 7 letters in REVENGE: E E E G N R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REVENGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REVENGE plus a wildcard: REVENGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REVENGE
Images for REVENGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.