Scrabble word: REVENGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REVENGE exist?
Definitions of REVENGE in dictionaries:
- noun - action taken in return for an injury or offense
- verb - take revenge for a perceived wrong
- To inflict punishment in return for (injury or insult).
- To seek or take vengeance for (oneself or another person); avenge.
- The act of taking vengeance for injuries or wrongs; retaliation.
- Something done in vengeance; a retaliatory measure.
- A desire for revenge; spite or vindictiveness.
- An opportunity to retaliate, as by a return sports match after a defeat.
- verb - to inflict injury in return for