Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GENRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENRE exist?
Definitions of GENRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of literary or artistic work
- noun - a style of expressing yourself in writing
- noun - an expressive style of music
- noun - a class of art (or artistic endeavor) having a characteristic form or technique
- A type or class: “Emaciated famine victims... on television focused a new genre of attention on the continent” (Helen Kitchen).
- A category of artistic composition, as in music or literature, marked by a distinctive style, form, or content: “his six String Quartets... the most important works in the genre since Beethoven’s” (Time).
- A realistic style of painting that depicts scenes from everyday life.
- noun - a type or kind
There are 5 letters in GENRE: E E G N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENRE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENRE plus a wildcard: GENRE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENRE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENRE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.