Scrabble word: GENRE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENRE exist?
Definitions of GENRE in dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of literary or artistic work
- noun - a style of expressing yourself in writing
- noun - an expressive style of music
- noun - a class of art (or artistic endeavor) having a characteristic form or technique
- A type or class: “Emaciated famine victims... on television focused a new genre of attention on the continent” (Helen Kitchen).
- A category of artistic composition, as in music or literature, marked by a distinctive style, form, or content: “his six String Quartets... the most important works in the genre since Beethoven’s” (Time).
- A realistic style of painting that depicts scenes from everyday life.
- noun - a type or kind