Scrabble word: GENDER
Is GENDER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of GENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a grammatical category in inflected languages governing the agreement between nouns and pronouns and adjectives
- noun - the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles
- A grammatical category used in the analysis of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and, in some languages, verbs that may be arbitrary or based on characteristics such as sex or animacy and that determines agreement with or selection of modifiers, referents, or grammatical forms.
- One category of such a set.
- The classification of a word or grammatical form in such a category.
- The distinguishing form or forms used.
- Traditionally, gender has been used primarily to refer to the grammatical categories of “masculine,” “feminine,” and “neuter”; but in recent years the word has become well established in its use to refer to sex-based categories, as in phrases such as gender gap and the politics of gender.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 6 letters in GENDER: D E E G N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENDER
Click to search all anagrams of GENDER plus a wildcard: GENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENDER
Images for GENDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.