Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NERD
In which Scrabble dictionary does NERD exist?
Definitions of NERD in dictionaries:
- noun - an insignificant student who is ridiculed as being affected or boringly studious
- noun - an intelligent but single-minded expert in a particular technical field or profession
- A person regarded as stupid, inept, or unattractive.
- A person who is single-minded or accomplished in scientific pursuits but is felt to be socially inept.
- adj - a socially inept person [n -S] : NERDISH
There are 4 letters in NERD: D E N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NERD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NERD plus a wildcard: NERD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NERD
Images for NERD
- ... actually a giant screaming nerd (which you already knew) QuikHelp
- Instructies om een echte nerd look te hebben
- Costume Store - nerd Bookworm Glasses Costume Glasses
- nerd Adult Costume - 32.21 - Mens Costumes at aWise.org
- Baby nerd Dweebist
- Girly nerds Rule
- Royalty Free Image of nerd Girl
- nerd-wood Defined Roopedog.com - Completely Random Stuff.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.