Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TREND
In which Scrabble dictionary does TREND exist?
Definitions of TREND in dictionaries:
- noun - a general direction in which something tends to move
- noun - general line of orientation
- noun - a general tendency to change (as of opinion)
- noun - the popular taste at a given time
- verb - turn sharply
- The general direction in which something tends to move.
- A general tendency or inclination.
- Current style; vogue: the latest trend in fashion.
- To extend, incline, or veer in a specified direction: The prevailing wind trends east-northeast.
- To show a general tendency; tend: “The gender gap was trending down” (James J.
- verb - to take a particular course
There are 5 letters in TREND: D E N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TREND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TREND plus a wildcard: TREND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TREND
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TREND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.