Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRENDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRENDS exist?
Definitions of TRENDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a general direction in which something tends to move
- noun - general line of orientation
- noun - a general tendency to change (as of opinion)
- noun - the popular taste at a given time
- verb - turn sharply
- v - to take a particular course
There are 6 letters in TRENDS: D E N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRENDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRENDS plus a wildcard: TRENDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRENDS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRENDS
- Scottsdale Real Estate Market trends
- London Fashion Week Spring 2009 trends Fashion Directory
- SS12 trends
- FuturistSpeaker.com A Study of Future trends and Predictions by ...
- Bec Bardoel AutumnWinter 2012 Future trends
- Fashion Forecast 2012 Karenade Fashion
- Fall 2012 Fashion trends Sunny Yellow Fashionista trends
- Fall 2012 Fashion trends Navy & Baby Blue Fashionista trends
- How to wear Pastel Jeans Fashion trends 2012 -Neon & Pastel Colours ...
- Mens fashion trends are absolutely for real and thats why ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.