Scrabble word: NEST
Is NEST valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NEST in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- noun - a kind of gun emplacement
- noun - a cosy or secluded retreat
- noun - a gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality
- noun - furniture pieces made to fit close together
- verb - inhabit a nest, usually after building
- verb - fit together or fit inside
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - gather nests
- A container or shelter made by a bird out of twigs, grass, or other material to hold its eggs and young.
- A similar structure in which fish, insects, or other animals deposit eggs or keep their young.
- A place in which young are reared; a lair.
- A number of insects, birds, or other animals occupying such a place: a nest of hornets.
- A place affording snug refuge or lodging; a home.
- A place or an environment that fosters rapid growth or development, especially of something undesirable; a hotbed: a nest of criminal activity.
- Those who occupy or frequent such a place or environment.
- A set of objects of graduated size that can be stacked together, each fitting within the one immediately larger: a nest of tables.
- A cluster of similar things.
- A subroutine or set of data contained sequentially within another.
- A group of weapons in a prepared position: a machine-gun nest.
- To build or occupy a nest.
- To create and settle into a warm and secure refuge.
- To hunt for birds’ nests, especially in order to collect the eggs.
- To fit together in a stack.
- To place in or as if in a nest.
- To put snugly together or inside one another: to nest boxes.
- verb - to build a nest (a structure for holding bird eggs)
There are 4 letters in NEST: E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEST
Click to search all anagrams of NEST plus a wildcard: NEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEST
Images for NEST
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.