Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUNES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUNES exist?
Definitions of TUNES in dictionaries:
- noun - a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
- noun - the property of producing accurately a note of a given pitch
- noun - the adjustment of a radio receiver or other circuit to a required frequency
- verb - adjust for (better) functioning
- verb - adjust the pitches of (musical instruments)
- verb - to put into the proper pitch
There are 5 letters in TUNES: E N S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUNES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUNES plus a wildcard: TUNES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUNES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUNES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.