Scrabble word: NUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NUT exist?
Definitions of NUT in dictionaries:
- noun - usually large hard-shelled seed
- noun - Egyptian goddess of the sky
- noun - a small (usually square or hexagonal) metal block with internal screw thread to be fitted onto a bolt
- noun - half the width of an em
- noun - a whimsically eccentric person
- noun - someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- verb - gather nuts
- An indehiscent, hard-shelled, one-loculated, one-seeded fruit, such as an acorn or a hazelnut.
- A seed borne within a fruit having a hard shell, as in the peanut, almond, or walnut.
- The kernel of any of these.
- A crazy or eccentric person.
- An enthusiast; a buff: a movie nut.
- A difficult endeavor or problem: Painting the closet was a tough nut to crack.
- The human head.
- A ridge of wood at the top of the fingerboard or neck of a stringed instrument, over which the strings pass.
- A device at the lower end of the bow for a stringed instrument, used for tightening the hairs.
- A small block of metal or wood with a central, threaded hole that is designed to fit around and secure a bolt or screw.
- The cost of launching a business venture.
- The testicles.
- verb - to gather nuts (hard-shelled dry fruits)
There are 3 letters in NUT: N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NUT plus a wildcard: NUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NUT
Images for NUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.