Scrabble word: CUNT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUNT exist?
Definitions of CUNT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person (usually but not necessarily a woman) who is thoroughly disliked
- noun - obscene terms for female genitals
- The female genital organs.
- Sexual intercourse with a woman.
- Used as a disparaging term for a woman.
- Used as a disparaging term for a person one dislikes or finds extremely disagreeable.
- noun - the female pudendum -- usually considered obscene
There are 4 letters in CUNT: C N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUNT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUNT plus a wildcard: CUNT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUNT
Images for CUNT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.