In which Scrabble dictionary does TUNIC exist?
Definitions of TUNIC in dictionaries:
- noun -
an enveloping or covering membrane or layer of body tissue
- noun -
any of a variety of loose fitting cloaks extending to the hips or knees
A loose-fitting garment, sleeved or sleeveless, extending to the knees and worn by men and women especially in ancient Greece and Rome.
A medieval surcoat.
A long, plain, close-fitting military jacket, usually with a stiff high collar.
A long, plain, sleeved or sleeveless blouse.
A short pleated and belted dress worn by women for some sports.
A coat or layer enveloping an organ or a part.
A loose, membranous outer covering of a bulb or corm, as of the onion, tulip, or crocus.
- n -
a loose-fitting garment
There are 5 letters in TUNIC: C I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUNIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUNIC plus a wildcard: TUNIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUNIC
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TUNIC
- Our Viking tunics are handmade from natural linen or pure wool
- Home tunic Top
- Our Saxon tunics long fitted sleeves a long hem and a round key hole ...
- Sandwich Clothing tunic Dress Sandwich Clothes Grey tunic Dress ...
- Arab tunic Revival Fancy Dress
- Madagascar Linen tunic Top by Guru New York Eco friendly designer ...
- Home Clothing Dresses Desigual Carole tunic Dress
- tunic KNIT DRESS Different Dresses
- Silk tunic dress Shop our range of womens designer dresses online
- View All Chuti View All tunic Dresses View All Casual ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.