Scrabble word: TUNIC
Is TUNIC valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TUNIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an enveloping or covering membrane or layer of body tissue
- noun - any of a variety of loose fitting cloaks extending to the hips or knees
- A loose-fitting garment, sleeved or sleeveless, extending to the knees and worn by men and women especially in ancient Greece and Rome.
- A medieval surcoat.
- A long, plain, close-fitting military jacket, usually with a stiff high collar.
- A long, plain, sleeved or sleeveless blouse.
- A short pleated and belted dress worn by women for some sports.
- A coat or layer enveloping an organ or a part.
- A loose, membranous outer covering of a bulb or corm, as of the onion, tulip, or crocus.
- See tunicle.
- noun - a loose-fitting garment
There are 5 letters in TUNIC: C I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUNIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUNIC, to go: TUNIC?
Let's rearrange the letters in TUNIC and see some winning combinations
Images for TUNIC
Lookup in Wiki for TUNIC
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.