Scrabble word: TUNIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUNIC exist?
Definitions of TUNIC in dictionaries:
- noun - an enveloping or covering membrane or layer of body tissue
- noun - any of a variety of loose fitting cloaks extending to the hips or knees
- A loose-fitting garment, sleeved or sleeveless, extending to the knees and worn by men and women especially in ancient Greece and Rome.
- A medieval surcoat.
- A long, plain, close-fitting military jacket, usually with a stiff high collar.
- A long, plain, sleeved or sleeveless blouse.
- A short pleated and belted dress worn by women for some sports.
- A coat or layer enveloping an organ or a part.
- A loose, membranous outer covering of a bulb or corm, as of the onion, tulip, or crocus.
- See tunicle.
- noun - a loose-fitting garment