Scrabble word: TIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIN exist?
Definitions of TIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion
- noun - a vessel (box, can, pan, etc.) made of tinplate and used mainly in baking
- noun - metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- verb - plate with tin
- verb - preserve in a can or tin
- verb - prepare (a metal) for soldering or brazing by applying a thin layer of solder to the surface
- Sn A malleable, silvery metallic element obtained chiefly from cassiterite.
- Tin plate.
- A container or box made of tin plate.
- Chiefly British.
- A container for preserved foodstuffs; a can.
- The contents of such a container.
- To plate or coat with tin.
- To preserve or pack in tins; can.
- Of, relating to, or made of tin.
- Constructed of inferior material.
- Swedish tenn, and Old English tin (as in Modern English), but no other Indo-European language family has such a word.
- verb - to coat with tin (a metallic element)