Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does TIN exist?
Definitions of TIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion
- noun - a vessel (box, can, pan, etc.) made of tinplate and used mainly in baking
- noun - metal container for storing dry foods such as tea or flour
- noun - airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc.
- verb - plate with tin
- verb - preserve in a can or tin
- verb - prepare (a metal) for soldering or brazing by applying a thin layer of solder to the surface
- Sn A malleable, silvery metallic element obtained chiefly from cassiterite.
- Tin plate.
- A container or box made of tin plate.
- Chiefly British.
- A container for preserved foodstuffs; a can.
- The contents of such a container.
- To plate or coat with tin.
- To preserve or pack in tins; can.
- Of, relating to, or made of tin.
- Constructed of inferior material.
- Swedish tenn, and Old English tin (as in Modern English), but no other Indo-European language family has such a word.
- v - to coat with tin (a metallic element)
There are 3 letters in TIN: I N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TIN plus a wildcard: TIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TIN
Images for TIN
- FileEmpty tin can2009-01-19.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Geevor tin Mine How is tin used
- Crying bars a sample of the element tin in the Periodic Table
- The Audio Notetin foil mylar film signal capacitor 0.1uF630 ...
- tin Chin Prosthetic Accessory - tin Man Masks and Makeup
- If you are REALLY into tintin I found the The tintin Blog and its ...
- Film Review The Adventures of tintin
- oturn tin drop8212click to see enlarged view
- Hi-Res Images of Aluminium
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.