Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINT exist?
Definitions of LINT in dictionaries:
- noun - fine ravellings of cotton or linen fibers
- noun - cotton or linen fabric with the nap raised on one side
- Clinging bits of fiber and fluff; fuzz.
- Downy material obtained by scraping linen cloth and used for dressing wounds.
- The mass of soft fibers surrounding the seeds of unginned cotton.
- verb - to give off lint (bits of fiber or fluff)
There are 4 letters in LINT: I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINT plus a wildcard: LINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINT
Images for LINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.