Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does INLET exist?
Definitions of INLET in dictionaries:
- noun - an arm off of a larger body of water (often between rocky headlands)
- noun - an opening through which fluid is admitted to a tube or container
- A recess, such as a bay or cove, along a coast.
- A stream or bay leading inland, as from the ocean; an estuary.
- A narrow passage of water, as between two islands.
- A drainage passage, as to a culvert.
- An opening providing a means of entrance or intake.
- verb - to put in
There are 5 letters in INLET: E I L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INLET plus a wildcard: INLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INLET
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.