Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PINTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINTLE exist?
Definitions of PINTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a pin or bolt forming the pivot of a hinge
- A pin or a bolt on which another part pivots.
- The pin on which a gun carriage revolves.
- A hook or a bolt on the rear of a towing vehicle for attaching a gun or trailer.
- noun - a pin on which something turns
There are 6 letters in PINTLE: E I L N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINTLE plus a wildcard: PINTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINTLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PINTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.