Scrabble word: TILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TILE exist?
Definitions of TILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces
- noun - a thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing
- noun - game equipment consisting of a flat thin piece marked with characters and used in board games like Mah-Jong, Scrabble, etc.
- verb - cover with tiles
- A thin, flat or convex slab of hard material such as baked clay or plastic, laid in rows to cover walls, floors, and roofs.
- A short length of pipe made of clay or concrete, used in sewers and drains.
- A hollow fired clay or concrete block used for building walls.
- Tiles considered as a group.
- Often used to modify another noun: tile floors; a tile roof.
- verb - to cover with tiles (thin slabs of baked clay)