Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TILE exist?
Definitions of TILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces
- noun - a thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing
- noun - game equipment consisting of a flat thin piece marked with characters and used in board games like Mah-Jong, Scrabble, etc.
- verb - cover with tiles
- A thin, flat or convex slab of hard material such as baked clay or plastic, laid in rows to cover walls, floors, and roofs.
- A short length of pipe made of clay or concrete, used in sewers and drains.
- A hollow fired clay or concrete block used for building walls.
- Tiles considered as a group.
- Often used to modify another noun: tile floors; a tile roof.
- v - to cover with tiles (thin slabs of baked clay)
There are 4 letters in TILE: E I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TILE plus a wildcard: TILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TILE
Images for TILE
- Brown tile Texture
- Hardwood floors & tile - Los Angeles Valley & Ventura (800) 524 ...
- tile Flooring Rocking Facts - Facts Interesting
- Paracca Flooring tile Flooring
- The Hot deal of the week continues Ceramic tiles with 20% OFF ...
- Floor tiles floor-tile-installation-7 Phoenixtile.net
- Kitchen Floor Ceramic tile Kitchen tiles Ideas
- Glass tile Backsplash Glass tile Backsplash Photos Glass tile ...
- Blanco Subway tile Kitchen Backsplash
- Vinny Pizzo tiletile Floors