Scrabble word: TILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TILE exist?
Definitions of TILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a flat thin rectangular slab (as of fired clay or rubber or linoleum) used to cover surfaces
- noun - a thin flat slab of fired clay used for roofing
- noun - game equipment consisting of a flat thin piece marked with characters and used in board games like Mah-Jong, Scrabble, etc.
- verb - cover with tiles
- A thin, flat or convex slab of hard material such as baked clay or plastic, laid in rows to cover walls, floors, and roofs.
- A short length of pipe made of clay or concrete, used in sewers and drains.
- A hollow fired clay or concrete block used for building walls.
- Tiles considered as a group.
- Often used to modify another noun: tile floors; a tile roof.
- verb - to cover with tiles (thin slabs of baked clay)
There are 4 letters in TILE: E I L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TILE plus a wildcard: TILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TILE
Images for TILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.