Scrabble word: TITLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TITLE exist?
Definitions of TITLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a heading that names a statute or legislative bill
- noun - the name of a work of art or literary composition etc.
- noun - a general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work
- noun - the status of being a champion
- noun - a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
- noun - an identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'
- noun - an established or recognized right
- noun - (usually plural) written material introduced into a movie or TV show to give credits or represent dialogue or explain an action
- noun - an appellation signifying nobility
- noun - an informal right to something
- verb - give a title to
- verb - designate by an identifying term
- An identifying name given to a book, play, film, musical composition, or other work.
- A general or descriptive heading, as of a book chapter.
- Often titles.
- A written piece of translated dialogue superimposed at the bottom of the frame during a film; a subtitle.
- A heading that names a document, statute, or proceeding.
- A division of a law book, declaration, or bill, generally larger than a section or article.
- A written work that is published or about to be published: the titles in a press’s fall catalog.
- The coincidence of all the elements that constitute the fullest legal right to control and dispose of property or a claim.
- The aggregate evidence that gives rise to a legal right of possession or control.
- The instrument, such as a deed, that constitutes this evidence.
- Something that provides a basis for or justifies a claim.
- A legitimate or alleged right.
- A formal appellation attached to the name of a person or family by virtue of office, rank, hereditary privilege, noble birth, or attainment or used as a mark of respect.
- A descriptive name; an epithet.
- A championship.
- A source of income or area of work required of a candidate for ordination in the Church of England.
- A Roman Catholic church in or near Rome having a cardinal for its nominal head.
- To give a title to; entitle.
- To call by a name; style.
- verb - to furnish with a title (a distinctive appellation)
There are 5 letters in TITLE: E I L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TITLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TITLE plus a wildcard: TITLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TITLE
Images for TITLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.