Scrabble word: TOILET
Is TOILET valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TOILET in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- noun - the act of dressing and preparing yourself
- A fixture for defecation and urination, consisting of a bowl fitted with a hinged seat and connected to a waste pipe and a flushing apparatus; a privy.
- A room or booth containing such a fixture.
- The act or process of dressing or grooming oneself.
- Dress; attire; costume.
- The cleansing of a body area as part of a surgical or medical procedure.
- A dressing table.
- verb - to dress and groom oneself
There are 6 letters in TOILET: E I L O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOILET
Click to search all anagrams of TOILET plus a wildcard: TOILET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOILET
Images for TOILET
Lookup in Wiki for TOILET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.