Scrabble word: TOILET
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOILET exist?
Definitions of TOILET in dictionaries:
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- noun - misfortune resulting in lost effort or money
- noun - the act of dressing and preparing yourself
- A fixture for defecation and urination, consisting of a bowl fitted with a hinged seat and connected to a waste pipe and a flushing apparatus; a privy.
- A room or booth containing such a fixture.
- The act or process of dressing or grooming oneself.
- Dress; attire; costume.
- The cleansing of a body area as part of a surgical or medical procedure.
- A dressing table.
- verb - to dress and groom oneself