Scrabble word: TOE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOE exist?
Definitions of TOE in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the digits of the foot
- noun - the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes
- noun - forepart of a hoof
- noun - (golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft
- verb - walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction
- verb - drive obliquely
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - touch with the toe
- One of the digits of a vertebrate.
- The forepart of a foot or hoof.
- The terminal segment of an invertebrate’s limb.
- The part of a sock, shoe, or boot that covers the digits of the foot.
- The end of the head on a golf club.
- The part of a vertical shaft that turns in a bearing.
- The lowest part, as of an embankment or a dam.
- To touch, kick, or reach with the toe.
- To drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club.
- To drive (a nail or spike) at an oblique angle.
- To stand, walk, move, or be formed with the toes pointed in a specified direction: He toes out.
- To adhere to doctrines or rules conscientiously; conform.
- To touch a mark or line with the toe or hands in readiness for the start of a race or competition.
- verb - to touch with the toe (one of the terminal members of the foot)