Scrabble word: TOE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOE exist?
Definitions of TOE in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the digits of the foot
- noun - the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes
- noun - forepart of a hoof
- noun - (golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft
- verb - walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction
- verb - drive obliquely
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - touch with the toe
- One of the digits of a vertebrate.
- The forepart of a foot or hoof.
- The terminal segment of an invertebrate’s limb.
- The part of a sock, shoe, or boot that covers the digits of the foot.
- The end of the head on a golf club.
- The part of a vertical shaft that turns in a bearing.
- The lowest part, as of an embankment or a dam.
- To touch, kick, or reach with the toe.
- To drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club.
- To drive (a nail or spike) at an oblique angle.
- To stand, walk, move, or be formed with the toes pointed in a specified direction: He toes out.
- To adhere to doctrines or rules conscientiously; conform.
- To touch a mark or line with the toe or hands in readiness for the start of a race or competition.
- verb - to touch with the toe (one of the terminal members of the foot)
There are 3 letters in TOE: E O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOE plus a wildcard: TOE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOE
Images for TOE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.