Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VETO
In which Scrabble dictionary does VETO exist?
Definitions of VETO in dictionaries:
- noun - a vote that blocks a decision
- noun - the power or right to prohibit or reject a proposed or intended act (especially the power of a chief executive to reject a bill passed by the legislature)
- verb - vote against
- verb - command against
- The vested power or constitutional right of one branch or department of government to refuse approval of measures proposed by another department, especially the power of a chief executive to reject a bill passed by the legislature and thus prevent or delay its enactment into law.
- Exercise of this right.
- An official document or message from a chief executive stating the reasons for rejection of a bill.
- An authoritative prohibition or rejection of a proposed or intended act.
- To prevent (a legislative bill) from becoming law by exercising the power of veto.
- To forbid or prohibit authoritatively.
- v - to forbid or prevent authoritatively
There are 4 letters in VETO: E O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VETO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VETO plus a wildcard: VETO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VETO
Images for VETO
- Governors vetoes Kraig Paulsen - Iowa House Republican Leader
- veto Radiograph pens August 2006
- Obama veto - Illustration - a photo on Flickriver
- OC Educators to Wear Black Urge Crist to veto SB 6 West Orlando ...
- HOW TO OVERRIDE THE PRESIDENTIAL veto PEN A Conservative American ...
- veto - definition of veto by the Free Online Dictionary Thesaurus and ...
- The Hand That Feeds You Will Obama veto S1867
- CriticalMASS A Voice Not a veto
- George Washingtons Presidential vetoes
- Lower Eastern Shore News Jim Ireton vetos Health Insurance Plan