Scrabble word: VETO
In which Scrabble dictionary does VETO exist?
Definitions of VETO in dictionaries:
- noun - a vote that blocks a decision
- noun - the power or right to prohibit or reject a proposed or intended act (especially the power of a chief executive to reject a bill passed by the legislature)
- verb - vote against
- verb - command against
- The vested power or constitutional right of one branch or department of government to refuse approval of measures proposed by another department, especially the power of a chief executive to reject a bill passed by the legislature and thus prevent or delay its enactment into law.
- Exercise of this right.
- An official document or message from a chief executive stating the reasons for rejection of a bill.
- An authoritative prohibition or rejection of a proposed or intended act.
- To prevent (a legislative bill) from becoming law by exercising the power of veto.
- To forbid or prohibit authoritatively.
- verb - to forbid or prevent authoritatively
There are 4 letters in VETO: E O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VETO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VETO plus a wildcard: VETO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VETO
Images for VETO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.