Scrabble word: STOVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOVE exist?
Definitions of STOVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a kitchen appliance used for cooking food
- noun - any heating apparatus
- noun - (music) the system of five horizontal lines on which the musical notes are written
- noun - one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
- noun - a crosspiece between the legs of a chair
- An apparatus in which electricity or a fuel is used to furnish heat, as for cooking or warmth.
- A device that produces heat for specialized, especially industrial, purposes.
- A kiln.
- A hothouse.
- noun - a heating apparatus
There are 5 letters in STOVE: E O S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOVE plus a wildcard: STOVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOVE
Images for STOVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.