Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOES exist?
Definitions of TOES in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the digits of the foot
- noun - the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes
- noun - forepart of a hoof
- noun - (golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft
- verb - walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction
- verb - drive obliquely
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - touch with the toe
- v - to touch with the toe (one of the terminal members of the foot)
There are 4 letters in TOES: E O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOES plus a wildcard: TOES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOES
Images for TOES
- My toes pretty toes by name Diane
- Piggy toes
- Filetoes.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 120 toes Lipstick and Laundry
- La WloooBitten by the Plastic Surgery Bug Beirut The Only Way ...
- toes. Lots of toes.
- One thing you gotta have here are pretty toes said Ashley ...
- FileCuffed ankles and toes.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Chilblains or winter toes MindBUZZler
- Can Correct toes Correct Your Feet Americas Podiatrist