Scrabble word: TOES
Is TOES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TOES in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the digits of the foot
- noun - the part of footwear that provides a covering for the toes
- noun - forepart of a hoof
- noun - (golf) the part of a clubhead farthest from the shaft
- verb - walk so that the toes assume an indicated position or direction
- verb - drive obliquely
- verb - hit (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - drive (a golf ball) with the toe of the club
- verb - touch with the toe
- verb - to touch with the toe (one of the terminal members of the foot)
There are 4 letters in TOES: E O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOES
Click to search all anagrams of TOES plus a wildcard: TOES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOES
Images for TOES
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.