Scrabble word: STOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOLE exist?
Definitions of STOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a wide scarf worn about their shoulders by women
- noun - an advantageous purchase
- noun - a stolen base
- A long scarf, usually of embroidered silk or linen, worn over the left shoulder by deacons and over both shoulders by priests and bishops while officiating.
- A woman’s long scarf of cloth or fur worn about the shoulders.
- A long robe or outer garment worn by matrons in ancient Rome.
- adj - a long-wide scarf [n -S] : STOLED