Scrabble word: STOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOLE exist?
Definitions of STOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a wide scarf worn about their shoulders by women
- verb - take without the owner's consent
- verb - move stealthily
- verb - steal a base
- A long scarf, usually of embroidered silk or linen, worn over the left shoulder by deacons and over both shoulders by priests and bishops while officiating.
- A woman’s long scarf of cloth or fur worn about the shoulders.
- A long robe or outer garment worn by matrons in ancient Rome.
- adj - a long-wide scarf [n -S] : STOLED
There are 5 letters in STOLE: E L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOLE plus a wildcard: STOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOLE
Images for STOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.