Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLOSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOSET exist?
Definitions of CLOSET in dictionaries:
- noun - a small room (or recess) or cabinet used for storage space
- noun - a toilet in Britain
- noun - a tall piece of furniture that provides storage space for clothes
- noun - a small private room for study or prayer
- verb - confine to a small space, as for intensive work
- A small private chamber, as for study or prayer.
- A water closet; a toilet.
- A state of secrecy or cautious privacy: Two days before the election, the candidate suddenly came out of the closet and denounced the proposed law.
- Private; confidential: closet information.
- Being so or engaging only in private; secret: a closet proponent of a tax increase; a closet alcoholic.
- Based on theory and speculation rather than practice.
- verb - to enclose in a private room
There are 6 letters in CLOSET: C E L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOSET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOSET plus a wildcard: CLOSET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOSET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOSET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.