Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COLDEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does COLDEST exist?
Definitions of COLDEST in dictionaries:
- adj - having a low or inadequate temperature or feeling a sensation of coldness or having been made cold by e.g. ice or refrigeration
- adj - extended meanings
- adj - having lost freshness through passage of time
- adj - (color) giving no sensation of warmth
- adj - marked by errorless familiarity
- adj - lacking originality or spontaneity
- adj - so intense as to be almost uncontrollable
- adj - sexually unresponsive
- adj - without compunction or human feeling
- adj - feeling or showing no enthusiasm
- adj - unconscious from a blow or shock or intoxication
- adj - of a seeker
- adj - lacking the warmth of life
- adj - having little or no warmth
- n - the relative lack of heat; a chill
There are 7 letters in COLDEST: C D E L O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COLDEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COLDEST plus a wildcard: COLDEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COLDEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COLDEST
- New Australian continent wide low temperature record set for April ...
- Click on image at left to view Spark Plug Diagnosis Chart. Share
- coldest place in the World Science and Technology
- Antarctica coldest Place on Earth The XO Directory
- Shores of Eternity at Big Sur California.
- Which is the coldest capital on the planet Touristmaker
- Golden Sunrise in Mists on Lake Michigan at Sunrise on the coldest Day ...
- My black emo heart by coldestofflames on deviantART
- The Earth is made up of different layers as you can see in this ...
- coldest place on earth Vostok Station Antarctica -89.2 celcius (-128 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.