Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CODE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CODE exist?
Definitions of CODE in dictionaries:
- noun - a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- noun - a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- noun - (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
- verb - attach a code to
- verb - convert ordinary language into code
- A systematically arranged and comprehensive collection of laws.
- A systematic collection of regulations and rules of procedure or conduct: a traffic code.
- A system of signals used to represent letters or numbers in transmitting messages.
- A system of symbols, letters, or words given certain arbitrary meanings, used for transmitting messages requiring secrecy or brevity.
- A system of symbols and rules used to represent instructions to a computer.
- The genetic code.
- A patient whose heart has stopped beating, as in cardiac arrest.
- To systematize and arrange (laws and regulations) into a code.
- To convert (a message, for example) into code.
- To specify the genetic code for an amino acid or a polypeptide.
- To go into cardiac arrest.
- v - to convert into symbols
There are 4 letters in CODE: C D E O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CODE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CODE plus a wildcard: CODE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CODE
Images for CODE
- Are QR codes Worth the Hype - Sparkplug Digital
- You are viewing the Abstract Wallpapers code Matrix . (It has been ...
- Bar code
- Welcome to the code UPC Site We deliver UPC codes EAN codes and ...
- Steps To A Successful QR code Campaign V3 Kansas City Integrated ...
- code 128 Barcode
- bar code - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - bar code ...
- ... code 128 Interleaved 2 Of 5 Codabar Postnet code 93 code 39
- bar code
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.