Scrabble word: DECOY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECOY exist?
Definitions of DECOY in dictionaries:
- noun - a beguiler who leads someone into danger (usually as part of a plot)
- noun - something used to lure fish or other animals into danger so they can be trapped or killed
- verb - lure or entrap with or as if with a decoy
- A living or artificial bird or other animal used to entice game into a trap or within shooting range.
- An enclosed place, such as a pond, into which wildfowl are lured for capture.
- A means used to mislead or lead into danger.
- verb - to lure into a trap
There are 5 letters in DECOY: C D E O Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DECOY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECOY plus a wildcard: DECOY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECOY
Images for DECOY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.