Scrabble word: CODES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CODES exist?
Definitions of CODES in dictionaries:
- noun - a set of rules or principles or laws (especially written ones)
- noun - a coding system used for transmitting messages requiring brevity or secrecy
- noun - (computer science) the symbolic arrangement of data or instructions in a computer program or the set of such instructions
- verb - attach a code to
- verb - convert ordinary language into code
- verb - to convert into symbols
There are 5 letters in CODES: C D E O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CODES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CODES plus a wildcard: CODES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CODES
Images for CODES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.