Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLOSED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOSED exist?
Definitions of CLOSED in dictionaries:
- verb - move so that an opening or passage is obstructed
- verb - become closed
- verb - cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- verb - finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.)
- verb - come to a close
- verb - complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement
- verb - be priced or listed when trading stops
- verb - engage at close quarters
- verb - cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
- verb - change one's body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
- verb - come together, as if in an embrace
- verb - draw near
- verb - bring together all the elements or parts of
- verb - bar access to
- verb - fill or stop up
- verb - unite or bring into contact or bring together the edges of
- verb - finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead
- adj - not open or affording passage or access
- adj - (set theory) of an interval that contains both its endpoints
- adj - not open
- adj - used especially of mouth or eyes
- adj - requiring union membership
- adj - with shutters closed
- adj - not open to the general public
- adj - not having an open mind
- adj - blocked against entry
- Having boundaries; enclosed: a closed corridor between the two buildings.
- Blocked or barred to passage or entry: a closed port.
- Explicitly limited; restricted: closed membership.
- Self-contained or self-sufficient: a closed relationship.
- Barred to the public; conducted in secrecy: a closed session of the judiciary committee.
- Of or relating to a curve, such as a circle, having no endpoints.
- Of or relating to a surface having no boundary curves.
- Of or relating to an interval containing both its endpoints.
- Characterized by or possessing the property by which an operation acting on an element in a set produces an element within the set.
- Computer Science.
- Of or relating to a file that cannot be accessed.
- Of or relating to a switch that is on.
- Ending in a consonant: a closed syllable.
- adj - situated within a short distance
- verb - to come near or nearer to
- adj - to block against entry or passage [v CLOSED, CLOSING, CLOSES] : CLOSABLE
There are 6 letters in CLOSED: C D E L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOSED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOSED plus a wildcard: CLOSED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOSED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOSED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.