Scrabble word: CLOSED
Is CLOSED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOSED in various dictionaries:
- verb - move so that an opening or passage is obstructed
- verb - become closed
- verb - cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- verb - finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.)
- verb - come to a close
- verb - complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement
- verb - be priced or listed when trading stops
- verb - engage at close quarters
- verb - cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
- verb - change one's body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
- verb - come together, as if in an embrace
- verb - draw near
- verb - bring together all the elements or parts of
- verb - bar access to
- verb - fill or stop up
- verb - unite or bring into contact or bring together the edges of
- verb - finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead
- adj - not open or affording passage or access
- adj - (set theory) of an interval that contains both its endpoints
- adj - not open
- adj - used especially of mouth or eyes
- adj - requiring union membership
- adj - with shutters closed
- adj - not open to the general public
- adj - not having an open mind
- adj - blocked against entry
- Having boundaries; enclosed: a closed corridor between the two buildings.
- Blocked or barred to passage or entry: a closed port.
- Explicitly limited; restricted: closed membership.
- Self-contained or self-sufficient: a closed relationship.
- Barred to the public; conducted in secrecy: a closed session of the judiciary committee.
- Of or relating to a curve, such as a circle, having no endpoints.
- Of or relating to a surface having no boundary curves.
- Of or relating to an interval containing both its endpoints.
- Characterized by or possessing the property by which an operation acting on an element in a set produces an element within the set.
- Computer Science.
- Of or relating to a file that cannot be accessed.
- Of or relating to a switch that is on.
- Ending in a consonant: a closed syllable.
- adj - situated within a short distance
- verb - to come near or nearer to
- adj - to block against entry or passage [v CLOSED, CLOSING, CLOSES] : CLOSABLE
There are 6 letters in CLOSED: C D E L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOSED
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOSED, to go: CLOSED?
Rearrange the letters in CLOSED and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of CLOSED
5 letters out of CLOSED
4 letters out of CLOSED
3 letters out of CLOSED
2 letters out of CLOSED
Images for CLOSED
Lookup in Wiki for CLOSED
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.