Scrabble word: COD
In which Scrabble dictionary does COD exist?
Definitions of COD in dictionaries:
- noun - the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- noun - lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish
- noun - major food fish of Arctic and cold-temperate waters
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- adj - payable by the recipient on delivery
- adv - collecting the charges upon delivery
- A husk or pod.
- The scrotum.
- A bag.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood