Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COD
In which Scrabble dictionary does COD exist?
Definitions of COD in dictionaries:
- noun - the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- noun - lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish
- noun - major food fish of Arctic and cold-temperate waters
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- adj - payable by the recipient on delivery
- adv - collecting the charges upon delivery
- A husk or pod.
- The scrotum.
- A bag.
- v - to mislead by falsehood
There are 3 letters in COD: C D O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COD plus a wildcard: COD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COD
Images for COD
- FileAtlantic-cod-1.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... in question. So what does cod English sound like to an Italian
- Murray cod
- The offshore banks are your best bet to finding big cod.
- Fish Schooled Fisheries Collapse When Predator Becomes Prey
- Atlantic cod Gadus morhua . Credit Hans-Petter Fjeld via Wikimedia ...
- cod (Gadus morhua)
- hope you enjoyed fishing for Atlantic cod Facts. It is time to head ...
- cod image
- Young Atlantic cod Fingerling cod
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.