Scrabble word: DOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCK exist?
Definitions of DOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosure in a court of law where the defendant sits during the trial
- noun - any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- noun - a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles
- noun - a platform where trucks or trains can be loaded or unloaded
- noun - landing in a harbor next to a pier where ships are loaded and unloaded or repaired
- noun - the solid bony part of the tail of an animal as distinguished from the hair
- noun - a short or shortened tail of certain animals
- verb - come into dock
- verb - deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
- verb - deduct from someone's wages
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - maneuver into a dock
- The area of water between two piers or alongside a pier that receives a ship for loading, unloading, or repairs.
- A pier; a wharf.
- A platform at which trucks or trains load or unload cargo.
- To maneuver (a vessel or vehicle) into or next to a dock.
- To couple (two or more spacecraft, for example) in space.
- The solid or fleshy part of an animal’s tail.
- The tail of an animal after it has been bobbed or clipped.
- To clip short or cut off (an animal’s tail, for example).
- To deprive of a benefit or a part of one’s wages, especially as a punishment: The company docks its employees for unauthorized absences.
- To withhold or deduct a part from (one’s salary or wages).
- An enclosed place where the defendant stands or sits in a court of law.
- verb - to bring into a dock (a wharf)
There are 4 letters in DOCK: C D K O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCK plus a wildcard: DOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCK
Images for DOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.