Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DOCKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DOCKS exist?
Definitions of DOCKS in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosure in a court of law where the defendant sits during the trial
- noun - any of certain coarse weedy plants with long taproots, sometimes used as table greens or in folk medicine
- noun - a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles
- noun - a platform where trucks or trains can be loaded or unloaded
- noun - landing in a harbor next to a pier where ships are loaded and unloaded or repaired
- noun - the solid bony part of the tail of an animal as distinguished from the hair
- noun - a short or shortened tail of certain animals
- verb - come into dock
- verb - deprive someone of benefits, as a penalty
- verb - deduct from someone's wages
- verb - remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- verb - maneuver into a dock
- v - to bring into a dock (a wharf)
There are 5 letters in DOCKS: C D K O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DOCKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DOCKS plus a wildcard: DOCKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DOCKS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DOCKS
- Floating docks
- Floating docks
- Southampton docks
- Lake Atitlan Dock Photos - Lake Atitlan Guatemala Photos - Pictures of ...
- The following pictures of British docks are all circa 1920s.
- FLOATING docks for sale in Omemee Ontario Classifieds ...
- Posted on November 9 2011 by John Tynes
- Crib docks (constructed in an open manner filled with large rocks ...
- docks Albert Cichra Builders
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.