Scrabble word: CODS
Is CODS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CODS in dictionaries:
- noun - the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- noun - lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish
- noun - major food fish of Arctic and cold-temperate waters
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 4 letters in CODS: C D O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CODS
Click to search all anagrams of CODS plus a wildcard: CODS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CODS
Images for CODS
Lookup in Wiki for CODS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.