Scrabble word: DISCO
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISCO exist?
Definitions of DISCO in dictionaries:
- noun - popular dance music (especially in the late 1970s)
- noun - a public dance hall for dancing to recorded popular music
- verb - dance to disco music
- A discotheque.
- Popular dance music characterized by strong repetitive bass rhythms.
- A style of dancing done especially to disco music.
- verb - to dance at a discotheque
There are 5 letters in DISCO: C D I O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISCO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISCO plus a wildcard: DISCO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISCO
Images for DISCO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.