Scrabble word: DISC
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISC exist?
Definitions of DISC in dictionaries:
- noun - sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove
- noun - something with a round shape resembling a flat circular plate
- noun - (computer science) a memory device consisting of a flat disk covered with a magnetic coating on which information is stored
- noun - a flat circular plate
- verb - to break up land with a type of farm implement
There are 4 letters in DISC: C D I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISC plus a wildcard: DISC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISC
Images for DISC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.