Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACIDS exist?
Definitions of ACIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- n - a type of chemical compound
There are 5 letters in ACIDS: A C D I S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACIDS plus a wildcard: ACIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACIDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACIDS
- Household acids - H1300343 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- acids and a new bond was created in order to link both amino acids ...
- The following diagram shows the 20 essential amino acids.
- List of Standard Amino acids
- 20 essential amino acids
- Microbial production of organic acids the expanding markets ...
- Site-directed mutagenesis by incorporation of mutant oligonucleotides ...
- 11 - acids and Bases Word WallNotes
- amino acids
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.