Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACID
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACID exist?
Definitions of ACID in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- noun - street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- adj - harsh or corrosive in tone
- adj - being sour to the taste
- adj - having the characteristics of an acid
- Any of a large class of sour-tasting substances whose aqueous solutions are capable of turning blue litmus indicators red, of reacting with and dissolving certain metals to form salts, and of reacting with bases or alkalis to form salts.
- A substance that ionizes in solution to give the positive ion of the solvent.
- A substance capable of yielding hydrogen ions.
- A proton donor.
- An electron acceptor.
- A molecule or ion that can combine with another by forming a covalent bond with two electrons of the other.
- A substance having a sour taste.
- The quality of being sarcastic, bitter, or scornful.
- See <A href="AHD3_L.
- Of or relating to an acid.
- Having a high concentration of acid.
- Having a sour taste.
- Biting, sarcastic, or scornful: an acid wit; an acid tone of voice.
- n - a type of chemical compound
There are 4 letters in ACID: A C D I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACID plus a wildcard: ACID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACID
Images for ACID
- Scheme 18. Mechanism of fragmentation for butyric acid.
- Design Psychedelics Festival
- acid Trip Wallpapers Neon acid Trip Myspace Backgrounds Neon acid ...
- Back on acid Music MP3 XarJ Blog and Podcast
- acids and Bases Your Mother Was a Chemist
- From Ibiza to Interzone acid house 20 years on Music guardian.co ...
- acidO Wallpaper acidO Desktop Background
- Erowid Donations Gifts Albert Hofmann Signed LSD 60 Blotter
- What causes acid Rain
- acid Rain Infographic
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.