Scrabble word: AID
In which Scrabble dictionary does AID exist?
Definitions of AID in dictionaries:
- noun - a resource
- noun - the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose
- noun - money to support a worthy person or cause
- noun - the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- verb - give help or assistance
- verb - improve the condition of
- The act or result of helping; assistance.
- An assistant or a helper.
- A device that assists: visual aids such as slides.
- A hearing aid.
- An aide or an aide-de-camp.
- A monetary payment to a feudal lord by a vassal in medieval England.
- adj - to give assistance to [v HELPED or HOLP, HELPED or HOLPEN, HELPING, HELPS] : HELPABLE
There are 3 letters in AID: A D I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AID plus a wildcard: AID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AID
Images for AID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.