Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IDEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDEA exist?
Definitions of IDEA in dictionaries:
- noun - the content of cognition
- noun - your intention
- noun - a personal view
- noun - an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth
- noun - (music) melodic subject of a musical composition
- Something, such as a thought or conception, that potentially or actually exists in the mind as a product of mental activity.
- An opinion, a conviction, or a principle: has some strange political ideas.
- A plan, scheme, or method.
- The gist of a specific situation; significance: The idea is to finish the project on time and under budget.
- A notion; a fancy.
- A theme or motif.
- In the philosophy of Plato, an archetype of which a corresponding being in phenomenal reality is an imperfect replica.
- In the philosophy of Kant, a concept of reason that is transcendent but nonempirical.
- In the philosophy of Hegel, absolute truth; the complete and ultimate product of reason.
- A mental image of something remembered.
- adj - a conception existing in the mind [n -S] : IDEALESS
There are 4 letters in IDEA: A D E I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDEA plus a wildcard: IDEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDEA
Images for IDEA
- ... more widely available online Fear of idea theft PhD2Published
- The crazy idea post week 1 Wonder Vegan
- Theres no good idea that cannot be improved on. Michael ...
- Copyright Law Does Not Protect ideas
- Good idea vs Vision Jasmine MJ Blogs
- De la idea al mercado de la idea a la idea
- Maturit su corriereuniv.it unidea al giorno per il tuo esame ...
- Light Bulb idea Stock Photo - Image 10088600