Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IDEA
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDEA exist?
Definitions of IDEA in dictionaries:
- noun - the content of cognition
- noun - your intention
- noun - a personal view
- noun - an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth
- noun - (music) melodic subject of a musical composition
- Something, such as a thought or conception, that potentially or actually exists in the mind as a product of mental activity.
- An opinion, a conviction, or a principle: has some strange political ideas.
- A plan, scheme, or method.
- The gist of a specific situation; significance: The idea is to finish the project on time and under budget.
- A notion; a fancy.
- A theme or motif.
- In the philosophy of Plato, an archetype of which a corresponding being in phenomenal reality is an imperfect replica.
- In the philosophy of Kant, a concept of reason that is transcendent but nonempirical.
- In the philosophy of Hegel, absolute truth; the complete and ultimate product of reason.
- A mental image of something remembered.
- adj - a conception existing in the mind [n -S] : IDEALESS
There are 4 letters in IDEA: A D E I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDEA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDEA plus a wildcard: IDEA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDEA
Images for IDEA
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.