Scrabble word: ABIDE
Is ABIDE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ABIDE in dictionaries:
- verb - dwell
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- See Synonyms at bear1.
- To wait patiently for.
- To be in store for; await: “I will abide the coming of my lord” (Tennyson).
- To withstand: a thermoplastic that will abide rough use and great heat.
- To remain in a place.
- To continue to be sure or firm; endure.
- To dwell or sojourn.
- verb - to accept without objection
There are 5 letters in ABIDE: A B D E I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ABIDE
Click to search all anagrams of ABIDE plus a wildcard: ABIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ABIDE
Images for ABIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.