Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BADE exist?
Definitions of BADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria
- noun - an authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- noun - an attempt to get something
- noun - a formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- noun - (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- verb - to make a bid (an offer of a price)
There are 4 letters in BADE: A B D E
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BADE plus a wildcard: BADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BADE
Images for BADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.