Scrabble word: ADOBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADOBE exist?
Definitions of ADOBE in dictionaries:
- noun - the clay from which adobe bricks are made
- noun - sun-dried brick
- A sun-dried, unburned brick of clay and straw.
- The clay or soil from which this brick is made.
- Often used to modify another noun: an adobe house; adobe walls.
- noun - an unburnt, sun-dried brick
There are 5 letters in ADOBE: A B D E O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADOBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADOBE plus a wildcard: ADOBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADOBE
Images for ADOBE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.