Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ALBEDO
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALBEDO exist?
Definitions of ALBEDO in dictionaries:
- noun - the ratio of reflected to incident light
- n - the ratio of the light reflected by a planet to that received by it
There are 6 letters in ALBEDO: A B D E L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALBEDO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALBEDO plus a wildcard: ALBEDO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALBEDO
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALBEDO
- albedo definition.
- Breakdown of albedo values as percentage reflected.
- albedo Land and Ocean vs. Ice Surfaces Courtesy The M Factory Inc.
- Why is the albedo effect important
- Ole Nielsen - Ice-albedo Feedback
- SCM_waterproof_porous albedo
- Climate change - ice and snow and the albedo effect GRID-Arendal ...
- ... the polar icecap melts the albedo will be significantly reduced
- Combined surface and atmosphere reflectivity (or planetary albedo ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.