Scrabble word: BLOATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLOATED exist?
Definitions of BLOATED in dictionaries:
- verb - become bloated or swollen or puff up
- verb - make bloated or swollen
- Being much bigger than desired: a bloated bureaucracy; a bloated budget.
- Swollen or distended beyond normal size by fluid or gaseous material.
- adj - fashionable
- verb - to increase in size or volume
There are 7 letters in BLOATED: A B D E L O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOATED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLOATED plus a wildcard: BLOATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLOATED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLOATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.