Scrabble word: LABORED
In which Scrabble dictionary does LABORED exist?
Definitions of LABORED in dictionaries:
- verb - strive and make an effort to reach a goal
- verb - work hard
- verb - undergo the efforts of childbirth
- adj - lacking natural ease
- adj - requiring or showing effort
- Produced or done with effort: the labored breathing of a very ill person.
- Lacking natural ease; strained: a labored style of debating.
- verb - to exert one's powers of body or mind for some purpose
There are 7 letters in LABORED: A B D E L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LABORED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LABORED plus a wildcard: LABORED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LABORED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LABORED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.