Scrabble word: BOREAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOREAL exist?
Definitions of BOREAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or marked by qualities associated with the north wind
- adj - toward or located in the north
- adj - comprising or throughout far northern regions
- Of or relating to the north; northern.
- Of or concerning the north wind.
- adj - pertaining to the north
There are 6 letters in BOREAL: A B E L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOREAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOREAL plus a wildcard: BOREAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOREAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOREAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.