Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOLE exist?
Definitions of BOLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft oily clay used as a pigment (especially a reddish brown pigment)
- noun - the main stem of a tree
- noun - a Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria and closely related to Hausa
- The trunk of a tree.
- Any of various soft, fine clays, especially a reddish-brown variety used as a pigment.
- A moderate reddish brown.
- noun - a fine clay
There are 4 letters in BOLE: B E L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOLE plus a wildcard: BOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOLE
Images for BOLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.