Scrabble word: LOBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOBE exist?
Definitions of LOBE in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part
- noun - (botany) a part into which a leaf is divided
- noun - the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern
- noun - a rounded projection that is part of a larger structure
- A rounded projection, especially a rounded, projecting anatomical part: the lobe of an ear.
- A subdivision of a bodily organ or part bounded by fissures, connective tissue, or other structural boundaries.
- adj - a rounded, projecting anatomical part [n -S] : LOBED