Scrabble word: LOBE
Is LOBE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LOBE in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part
- noun - (botany) a part into which a leaf is divided
- noun - the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern
- noun - a rounded projection that is part of a larger structure
- A rounded projection, especially a rounded, projecting anatomical part: the lobe of an ear.
- A subdivision of a bodily organ or part bounded by fissures, connective tissue, or other structural boundaries.
- adj - a rounded, projecting anatomical part [n -S] : LOBED
There are 4 letters in LOBE: B E L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOBE
Click to search all anagrams of LOBE plus a wildcard: LOBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOBE
Images for LOBE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.