Scrabble word: LOBES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOBES exist?
Definitions of LOBES in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) a somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part
- noun - (botany) a part into which a leaf is divided
- noun - the enhanced response of an antenna in a given direction as indicated by a loop in its radiation pattern
- noun - a rounded projection that is part of a larger structure
- verb - propel in a high arc
- adj - a rounded, projecting anatomical part [n -S] : LOBED
There are 5 letters in LOBES: B E L O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOBES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOBES plus a wildcard: LOBES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOBES
Images for LOBES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.